Sunday, February 10, 2008

Are you packed yet?

The weather forecast for Jerusalem

Wednesday 45/38, 60% chance of rain
Thursday 46/38 60% chance of showers
Friday 48/38 cloudy, 20% chance of showers
Saturday 50/36 partly cloudy, 10% chance of showers
Sunday 54/36 sunny, 10% chance of showers

Woo hoo!

I bought some of these compression bags at Erehwon (but you can get them at REI, Target, or probably also Uncle Dan's). I think they'll make it easier to fit everything into my bags!

I picked up some very light slippers at Target for about 5 bucks for the plane.

I really like those face-wash wipes for travelling, a nice way to wash your face on the plane.

Some interesting travel packing ideas: duct tape, mailing tube for posters, bubble wrap to carry stuff home in (although as I said, ship not shlep), extra ziptop baggies (all sizes, i ♥ the 2-gallon ones for all my toiletries)...what are some of your best travel tips?

See you at the airport!

No comments: